Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Number writing rhymes

My kinders seriously love these. They sing them all the time.

I absolutely love overhearing one of my students singing it quietly while writing a number independently. Just pulls at my heart strings. Too sweet.

Even better... we have been introducing the correct "technique" for writing each number -- one number each day. The kids beg for me to introduce another one. But nope. One per day. As I always say...

"I guess you'll have to come back to school tomorrow..."

I thought I'd share my personal version of the number writing rhymes. There are tons of versions out there, but here is the 0-9 set I have tweeked and made work for me. This is a *great* way to practice at home, too!



Click HERE or on the picture above for the printable. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this printable! I love the rhymes you've made and my students love them too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!