Saturday, April 6, 2013

Back to Writing! Hooray!

Well, my Master's program is slowly (very slowly) come to an end. The next few weeks of class and the summer of internship hours will be incredibly stressful... but I can see the end in sight!

One great thing this impending end brings is the return of something I love -- freelance writing. I started educational and child-focused writing in my free time for Demand Media Studios in 2011, but I have been so busy with classes that I haven't written article in a year!

I'm slowly getting back into it now that I'm nearing the end -- and I'm loving it once again. My new degree has further qualified me for more articles, and currently, my assignment list I can choose from is overflowing.

As I get back into it, I'll be sharing my articles here. Here's my first "comeback" article. :)

"Activities for Children in the Sensorimotor Stage" on GlobalPost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!