Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Two funnies

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs. A: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Golden Boy: "I'm having a hard time deciding between two things."
Mrs. A: "Well, tell me and maybe we can decide together."
GB: "A spy or a ninja."
Mrs. A (laughing inside): "Well, I don't know bud. That's a tough decision."
GB: "I think I'm going to go with spy because I like all their gadgets."
Mrs. A: "I think that's a good choice. Plus, a spy is kind of like a ninja sometimes."
GB: "Yeah, and an assassin." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got a great e-mail from a parent this morning. After telling me something about our field trip to the zoo tomorrow she said:

"Oh, and I just wanted to tell you that 'R' told his dad last night that there is 'No one awesomer than Mrs. Anderson.'"

Seriously?! I have the best job ever!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!