Monday, August 26, 2013

World's worst aunt

So, I recently became an aunt and it has been one of the greatest joys of my life. 

However, a student in my class is not so fond of his aunt.

In fact... I'm pretty sure he hates her. And she sounds like the worst aunt ever. 

I honestly could not contain myself during this. I'm not kidding -- while he was going on and on about his aunt, I just opened up my computer and started typing his response word-for-word between giggles.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs. A: "What did you do this weekend?"
Student: "I went to my mom's house."
Mrs. A: "And what did you do?"
Student: "Well... my mom's sister was there... she's really big. She's bigger than you. She's like 115. She's bigger than my mom. She's bigger than everything except a house and a tree. She's bigger than a giant. She stepped on me because she can't see where she's going because her face is so high in the air. She looks like this (makes a face). Her eyes look like zombie eyes. Like this (pulls eyes to the side). Her hair is pink. She's not nice. She steps on me a lot. She does it on purpose. She doesn't live anywhere because she's too big for a house. She has to live outside."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our school's target "social skill of the week" is having a conversation. I think this little guy has got that one down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!