Thursday, May 22, 2014

Mailbox overload!!

So, I looked over at my mailbox yesterday and this is what it looked like:


I think it's time for me to unload. :) I shared some of my favorite/cutest things here!

[Dear Mrs. A - You are the best teacher.]



[Dear Mrs. A - Were you surprised it was a girl?]

[The tree that didn't get cut down.]

[I love my teacher. She is very nice. If you get her, she will be nice.]

[Dear Mrs. A - What are you going to name your baby? How about Samantha?]

[That is a good idea.]


[I love Mrs. A and babies.]

This just made me giggle -- no, she doesn't love whores. It says "I love hearts."

And I LOVE this next thing. It was a little book one of my little authors wrote. I was so proud because it is just proof that they have learned more than just academics in kindergarten -- it's about life!! :)

[All About Mistakes]

[Hi, I am Kya. I make mistakes. 4+4=9. Oops, that's wrong. 4+4-8. I am silly.]

[Did you know mistakes are proof that you are learning? I love being me.]

SO CUTE! :) What will I do without these little cuties this summer... and for most of the Fall, too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!